The Gayest Cartoon Couples
By Out.com Editors
R2D2 AND C3PO from DROIDS
From the golden age of the Republic to the dark days of the Galactic Empire and back again, these cybernetic sweethearts have been through it all and are still going strong. Of course we have a soft spot for R2D2 and C3PO because droids in the Star Wars universe endure many of the same discriminations as LGBT people. (“We don’t serve their kind here!”) However, despite the fact this dramatic droid duo still struggles to have their relationship recognized under Republic law, they’re love for one another has inspired us since we first laid eyes on them a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome