The Gayest Cartoon Couples
By Out.com Editors
Over at Gay.net, they've amassed 20 of the "gayest cartoon couples" who they say have "paved the way for the cartoon characters of today to say, 'It’s OK to be gay.' " An example? Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.
As Jase Peeples writes: "Long before out animated couples like American Dad’s Greg and Terry were a part of pop culture, gays had to find representation on television through innuendo and subtext. Thankfully the animated shows of yesterday had no shortage of men whose relationships suggested there was a lot more going on off camera—and between the sheets."
Now we're sad to see that none of the Venture Bros. characters made the list (guess there's no true "couple" just a bunch of hot dudes?), but the following are some of our favorites that they selected.
And if this gets you curious, remember to check out our list of the Gayest Cartoon Characters of All Time.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series