Baby Race 2013: Enter Chely Wright
By Andrew Villagomez
Image via Facebook
Catching us up with their lives on Howard Bragman's YouTube show "Gwissues," country singer Chely Wright and wife Lauren Blitzer-Wright, whom she married in Connecticut in 2011, shared the news that they are expecting identical twins this summer.
“When gay couples have babies, it’s logistically a little different than when straight people have babies, as we all know,” Chely said. She will be carrying the twins. "We're excited to be parents and hope we don't mess it up too badly."
To which Lauren cutely responded, "We'll be OK."
"We feel our entire relationship has been blessed. We feel lucky and ready to take on the challenges," Chely explained, before she showed her little bump (pictured).
January has certainly been the month for gay celebrities and baby news, what with both Rosie O'Donnell's and Elton John's recent additions, and as well as Ryan Murphy's first son being born on Christmas Eve.
Watch the clip below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends