By Michael Lambert
Fresh from his striptease in Union Square, YouTube star Davey Wavey sat down with his entourage to grill them on the ladies—well, on a particular part of the ladies, that is. His latest video is a collection of suave gay guys’ responses to the question, “What do you think of vaginas?” Cue ridiculous levels of discomfort.
When they’re not squirming in their seats, the guys give answers that range from the hilarious to the poetic. With gems like “having your fist in a watermelon” or “a set of chattering teeth things,” it’s obvious that someone was asleep during health class—or more likely checking out the high school quarterback.
Either way, the guys all agree in the end that vaginas aren’t just the-sex-organs-that-must-not-be-named. They serve an important, natural role in human life, something that gays can appreciate without getting into the nitty-gritty details. And despite the rather frosty reception from female viewers, the overall message is a positive one.
“Without vaginas, there wouldn’t be gay boys,” says Davey, “because we, like, come out of them.” No truer words were ever spoken. No, really—that’s how reproduction works.
WATCH: What Gay Guys Think About Vaginas
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!