WATCH: Eliot's Sketchpad
By Mike Berlin
Have you ever wondered what Out100 honoree Eliot Glazer would look like dressed as Oprah? No? Oh. OK... Well, um, we hadn't spent much time imagining what that would look like either, so...
Anyway! Glazer's new web series Eliot's Sketch Pad premiered today, and it's deliciously weird. In it, he channels the talkshow goddess and her best minion Gayle (Naomi Ekperigin) reenacting viral videos (yes "Vaseline," yes "Piano Dog," no "Two Girls, One Cup") in an attempt to keep OWN relevant. This description doesn't really do it justice. So just click below, and let Oprah back into your heartspace.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever