WATCH: Eliot's Sketchpad
By Mike Berlin
Have you ever wondered what Out100 honoree Eliot Glazer would look like dressed as Oprah? No? Oh. OK... Well, um, we hadn't spent much time imagining what that would look like either, so...
Anyway! Glazer's new web series Eliot's Sketch Pad premiered today, and it's deliciously weird. In it, he channels the talkshow goddess and her best minion Gayle (Naomi Ekperigin) reenacting viral videos (yes "Vaseline," yes "Piano Dog," no "Two Girls, One Cup") in an attempt to keep OWN relevant. This description doesn't really do it justice. So just click below, and let Oprah back into your heartspace.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Body Ready: Performance Grooming With Swimmer Amini Fonua
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'