WATCH: Eliot's Sketchpad
By Mike Berlin
Have you ever wondered what Out100 honoree Eliot Glazer would look like dressed as Oprah? No? Oh. OK... Well, um, we hadn't spent much time imagining what that would look like either, so...
Anyway! Glazer's new web series Eliot's Sketch Pad premiered today, and it's deliciously weird. In it, he channels the talkshow goddess and her best minion Gayle (Naomi Ekperigin) reenacting viral videos (yes "Vaseline," yes "Piano Dog," no "Two Girls, One Cup") in an attempt to keep OWN relevant. This description doesn't really do it justice. So just click below, and let Oprah back into your heartspace.
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington