Cher Returns To TV
By Andrew Villagomez
Photo via Facebook
The Hollywood Reporter reports that Logo has announced that a certain diva and icon has signed a development deal with them. Yes, Cher is returning to TV—at least as a creator for an upcoming project.
Complete terms of the deal are being kept under wraps until a later date, but so far it seems she's collaborating with comedian Ron Zimmerman for a pilot script set in early 1960s Hollywood. Logo noted that it was yet to be decided if Cher would have an on-camera role in the project, but it is a possibility. In case you were wondering, it's been over 40 years since The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour premiered.
This adds to a blissful Cher year ahead, since her upcoming 26th studio album is due this March. Lead single "Woman's World" was released in November and has been well received, and it has us eagerly awaiting the next one!
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?