Lady Gaga's Born Brave Bus
By Andrew Villagomez
Lady Gaga is kicking off The Born This Way Ball tour next week, and joining the monster party will be The Born This Way Foundation, her organization that focuses on youth empowerment and self-confidence, via the Born Brave Bus.
The Advocate reports that it will be open outside each of her upcoming U.S. concerts several hours before the concert, beginning in Tacoma, Wash., on Jan. 14, and will provide a free, safe space for 13- to 25-year-olds to learn more about local resources on anti-bullying, suicide prevention, and mental health services.
Gaga shared this photo of the bus, decked out in artworks of peace, hope, and equality, via Facebook, and also a computer rendering of the full setup for the Born Brave experience. She exclaimed, "The only thing it's missing is you!"
Several organizations including Campus Pride, the Trevor Project, and the National Association of School Psychologists will assist on the Born Brave Bus.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson on People Assuming He's Gay, Corey Monteith, & More
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- WATCH: The Trailer For FX's New Animated Gay Series, 'Chozen'