Steven Kolb Weds Jay Inkpen
By Jeremy Kinser
Steven Kolb (pictured), the CEO of the Council of Fashion Designers of America, has married his his partner, freelance producer Jay Inkpen, reports New York Post. The couple were wed before a group of family and friends at city hall in New York City yesterday and is now honeymooning in Niagara Falls. In April Kolb made the list of Out's 100 Power List for among other things influencing "ethical decisions, like urging designers not to hire underage models."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.