Smell Like Mx Justin Vivian Bond
By Diego James
We never know what Mx Justin Vivian Bond will do next. But now v is releasing a perfume line, The Afternoon of a Faun, for for Etat Libre D’Orange. Do we smell an unusual scent for the season? A holiday gift that no one knew they wanted? As you can tell, the perfume highlights the Mx in Bond’s name. “To be a Mx is to be sexy, earthy, transgressive, and not just a little dangerous. Mx is for those who have achieved the golden mean – to be both a man and a woman – to be a Mx is to be Everything.”
But don't miss Bond's show at Below 54, Snow Angel, that continues through December 30.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.