WATCH: Is Adam Lambert Getting Married?
By Jeremy Kinser
Pop star Adam Lambert is excited about the recent strides made for marriage equality but admits that he's in no rush to wed longtime boyfriend Sauli Koskinen. While taping a guest spot on The Wendy Williams Show, the host puts the 30-year-old entertainer on the spot by asking if marriage is in his immediate future.
“The way I look at it is everybody should have the right to get married, if they so choose," ” Lambert tells Williams. "Right now, personally, I’m not really thinking about marriage. When I grew up, I didn’t ever think marriage was even something that would be part of my reality. Now that that’s something new and that’s becoming totally accepted, it’s a different world.”
Lambert will host VH1 Divas 2012 live at 9 p.m. EST December 16. Watch a clip from Lambert's appearance on Wendy Williams below.
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.