Does Anderson Cooper Need to Wash His Jeans?
By Jeremy Kinser
He can't blame this on temporary blindness. Anderson Cooper, whose mother Gloria Vanderbilt once had her own line of designer jeans, admits that he wears his own favorite paid multiple times without washing them.
While appearing as a guest on What Not To Wear, Cooper shared his sartorial choices with host Stacy London, saying that his professional wardrobe doesn't reflect his everyday style. "In my real life, I wear a T-shirt, gray or white, and the same pair of jeans," he revealed. "Literally, the same pair of jeans every day. So the times I've washed my jeans, maybe twice in six months."
When London suggested that he might increase his laundry regimen, but use only cold water without detergent, Cooper countered with his own unique spin. "The times I've done it, I've worn them and walked into my shower with them and put some soap on them and then air dried them. Isn't that how you are supposed to do it?"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?