Henry Cavill in Handcuffs
By Jerry Portwood
The poster released this week for the Warner Bros. Man of Steel movie—set for release June 14, 2013—has Henry Cavill in full costume and in chains. As far as we can tell from fansites, this is not a sequel to the poorly received Superman Returns (we still love you Brandon Routh!). And, correct us if we're wrong, that costume kinda looks like The Dark Knight Batman without a mask.
Rather, Man of Steel will follow Clark Kent's growth as he becomes the iconic DC Comics superhero the planet needed. Oh, and of course Superman will face enemies from his home planet of Krypton and planet Earth. Amy Adams will be Lois Lane (not feeling that), Diane Lane and Kevin Costner will play his adoptive parents (OK, another strange one), and Laurence Fishburne will play his boss Perry White.
But really, just bask in the glow of the Henry Cavill glory.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It