Spartacus: Battle for Nuceria
By Out.com Editors
The final season of Starz's hit series Spartacus will air January 25. But before Spartacus: War of the Damned airs, fans now have a chance to engage with the ancient world through the Battle for Nuceria . Designed to be a season-long companion piece to the series, fans will be taken to the front line of Spartacus’s fight against Rome and will be immersed in the opportunity to compete with other fans to unlock rewards, including more than three hours of exclusive video content, a grand prize trip to Italy, and the first online opportunity to unlock the premiere episode before it airs on Friday, January 25 at 9pm ET/PT.
The Battle for Nuceria digital experience includes 16 missions for fans to play against one another and a deep interactive cast and crew photo roster. So you can now bring the epic story to life yourself. Oh, and about that big grand prize. On lucky winner will receive a six-day, five-night trip for two to Rome. That's right: a getaway estimated at approximately $10,175. Based on the leaderboard, participants will also have the chance to win trips to the Riviera Maya, Spartacus gear, prop replicas, iPad minis and more.
Check out the preview below to figure out how to "enlist":
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- OUT On The Street: Black & Blue Composition