Straight Men Respond to Viral Threat of Gay Guys Marrying Their Girlfriends
By Andrew Villagomez
Last week with CollegeHumor's viral video "Gay Men Will Marry Your Girlfriends", we threatened straight men everywhere who were still anti-same-sex marriage, that we would take away their girlfriends if they did not change their stance.
In a video response from Scotch Tape Productions, men of the "heterosexual" variety who do support marriage equality (and want to be invited to our weddings, partially for the "drunken sluts"), tell us to go ahead and try marrying their girlfriends. "Yes. Free at last!...you guys would be doing us a huge solid."
Watch the clip (which stretches on about 2 minutes too long) below:
I'm not convinced all the men in this video are actually straight, do straight men ever say fabulous and write thank you notes? The video is also quite loaded with male chauvinistic humor, but regardless, we can appreciate the overall hilarity (the Paul Ryan look-alike was fantastic), and of course the support for marriage eqaulity.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula