DWTS's Val Chmerkovskiy Gives Us Plenty to Admire
By Diego James
Viewers got more than eyeful last night during the Dancing With the Stars semi-finals when Kelly Monaco’s hunky partner, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, stripped off his outfit and was left in some tight boxer-cute Speedos that clung to his bulge.
As the Daily Mail describes it: "The couple were in the middle of a passionate ‘Surfer-themed Flamenco’ when the muscular dancer lost his entire costume - bar the trunks - and splashed erotically in a small pool with the General Hospital actress."
The near-naked pair were awarded 25.5 points. "I just want everyone to know that it’s cold in here," Val said with a laugh as he attempted to cover his package while being interviewed by host Brooke Burke Charve.
We don't think anyone was complaining, Val.
See more images from the show here.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?