LOOK: Daniel Craig As You've Never Seen Him
By Jeremy Kinser
Blond, James Blond. That was the refrain heard from some who objected to the casting of fair-haired Daniel Craig as suave Secret Service Agent James Bond. After tackling the iconic character previously portrayed by a series of brunets such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore, the rugged actor quickly proved the naysayers wrong with his acclaimed portrayal in the last three 007 capers, including the recently-released Skyfall. We've objectified Craig's Bond in a tight powder-blue swimsuit, watched his homoerotic encounter with Javier Bardem, and learned that Adele makes him cry. Nothing, however, has prepared us for the sight of a pre-Bond Craig with Highlander-friendly shoulder-length blond locks. According to BuzzFeed, the photo was snapped during filming of the 1996 British soap opera Our Friends in the North. Does this pic leave you shaken or stirred?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- 19th Annual Out100
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out