WATCH: Kill, F*ck, Marry
By Jeremy Kinser
Lana Del Who? That favorite party game "Kill, Fuck, Marry" lends its title to the new song by recording artist Nikki Williams, whose booming voice should make her one of the year's breakout performers. The song (written by Sia) offers the, ahem, killer hook of "Kill, fuck, marry are the things I want to do to you" that should make it an instant hit. And that eye-catching biker in the lush video is Austin Sanderson, who has just been named one of the "50 Most Eligible Bachelors" in the latest issue of Cosmo.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 19th Annual Out100
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS