WATCH: Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen Share Party Python
By Jeremy Kinser
Sometimes they write themselves. On yesterday's Anderson Live Anderson Cooper and guest Andy Cohen were surprised with a wrapped gif, which was revealed to be a cherry-flavored 26-pound, 36,000-calorie gummy snake. The two men struggle to lift the heavy treat from its container before indulging in a taste. When informed that the candy is called "the party python," Cooper notes "that's a porn film." Dreams do come true, folks.
Watch the video below.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?