Tina Fey's Liz Lemon is Getting Married!
By Andrew Villagomez
Proving that love beyond food exists for Tina Fey's Liz Lemon of NBC's 30 Rock, the loveable TGS producer is getting married! Or maybe she is using the wedding as an excuse to order a butt load of some her favorite things, i.e. sandwiches and shrimp cocktail.
NBC made the grand announcement today that Ms. Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon, 42, would be presenting herself to be married to Mr. Crisstopher Rick Chross — "But not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides are virgins and women are property."
Regardless of how the union comes to be, maybe a proposal will occur in tonight's episode, fans everywhere can rejoice, given Liz's past rocky relationships. If you haven't been keeping up (shame on you), Liz is currently with boyfriend Criss, played by hottie James Marsden, who lives with her and they are trying to have a baby.
In a cute save-the-date announcement from NBC, the wedding will take place on November 29 at 8 P.M. And about the food, "bring your own snacks."
Honeymoon night preview? Background for this scene: Liz discovers she is sexually turned on by organization
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula