Million Dollar Decorators's Big Budgets Don't Lie
By Out.com Editors
Photos courtesy Martyn Lawrence Bullard
It's always fun to peek into someone else's home and see how they live. But when it's a big, chic New York City pad, well... who can resist? Last night Bravo kicked off a new season of Million Dollar Decorators, so we wanted to see the before and afters of the swanky rooms that interior decorator Martyn Lawrence Bullard was working on.
As he explained on the show's blog, he revisited "my longtime client and friend Tamara Mellon. Having recently sold the company she founded , Jimmy Choo, for $850-million, Tamara has decided to finish off her apartment with a glamorous—or as I like to put it—'legendary ' dining room and treat her daughter Minty Mellon to a new teenage bedroom!"
Bedroom -- BEFORE
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film