Million Dollar Decorators's Big Budgets Don't Lie
By Out.com Editors
Photos courtesy Martyn Lawrence Bullard
It's always fun to peek into someone else's home and see how they live. But when it's a big, chic New York City pad, well... who can resist? Last night Bravo kicked off a new season of Million Dollar Decorators, so we wanted to see the before and afters of the swanky rooms that interior decorator Martyn Lawrence Bullard was working on.
As he explained on the show's blog, he revisited "my longtime client and friend Tamara Mellon. Having recently sold the company she founded , Jimmy Choo, for $850-million, Tamara has decided to finish off her apartment with a glamorous—or as I like to put it—'legendary ' dining room and treat her daughter Minty Mellon to a new teenage bedroom!"
Bedroom -- BEFORE
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki