WATCH: Andrew Garfield Dances For Ellen
By Jeremy Kinser
If you caught the summer blockbuster The Amazing Spider-Man, you already know Andrew Garfield has the moves to scale a skyscraper. Yet who knew the the Brit was such a versatile dancer? In an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show (which will air today), Garfield demonstrates no fewer than ten dances — he vogues, belly dances, imitates Beyoncé and Pee-wee Herman!—in order to raise $10,000 for his favorite charity, the Worldwide Orphans Foundation (WWO). Someone cast this boy in a musical pronto!
Watch Garfield dance below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection