Does Anderson Cooper Have Gaydar?
By Jerry Portwood
In case you missed it, on Friday the CNN journalist (and former talk show host) laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers." Seems he's gotten real, real comfortable with being out of the closet. This is probably why he avoided it for so long. Now he's taken up the lead spokesgay crown formerly held by Dan Savage. But Cooper is much more polite and WASP-y and not gonna get too dirty. Oh, and Cooper also failed to "correctly" fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Thanks, Anderson. You took one for the team.
But to figure out whether Coop has gaydar (umm, no?) then watch below:
Watch him discuss his own gayness with Dave.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?