Elton John To Be a Dad Again
By Jeremy Kinser
The U.K. paper reports a source saying “Elton and David love this lady like a sister and they feel indebted to her for life. Naturally she has been well rewarded. But her identity will never be revealed.”
The couple's first son was born Christmas Day 2010 and the two men have previously revealed their desire to provide him with a sibling. "I'd love to have more children. I want to have a brother or a sister to go to school with him so that he can have someone to play with," John said last summer.
The 65-year-old entertainer has also been open about homophobia his children could face as the offspring of two fathers. " We’ve come a long way, but there’s still homophobia and will be until a new generation of parents don’t instill it in their children,” he shared in an August interview.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'