KISS Drummer Peter Criss Tells All
By Diego James
Peter Criss / Photo by Peter and Gigi Criss via SPIN
In the annals of things you probably didn't think you really wanted to know, KISS's Catman, Peter Criss, has now published a tell-all titled Makeup to Breakup: My Life In and Out of KISS, in which he reveals more salacious details about the band's bizarro members. Other than the fact that Gene Simmons (even that nasty blood he spat out stage) wouldn't shower, so stank to high heaven, SPIN points out that there's also a bit about singer-guitarist Paul Stanley's flamboyant omnisexual antics.
"Paul's sexuality became a topic of speculation even for us guys in the band," writes Criss. "Paul always loved to doodle. And he drew the best cocks in the universe: He could have gotten a job working at a gay porno magazine. He had the veins down, he had the balls just perfect. Ace would say, 'You gotta suck a dick to draw a dick that good.' Gene would just sit there and not say anything but smile as if to say, 'You Think?'"
Also: According to Criss, Stanley stuffs his pants.
So now you know. And that's half the battle.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Teen Wolf's Charlie Carver on His Gay Sex Scenes
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models