Evan Rachel Wood Clarifies Bisexuality Post-Wedding
By Diego James
Photo: Getty Images
Actors Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and Jamie Bell, 26, were married earlier this week in California after their longtime love affair.
But what of her bisexuality? Last year she told Marie Claire, " "Yeah, that's a big part of who I am, and it always has been for as long as I can remember. I can't say I'm one way or the other because I've honestly fallen in love with a man and I've honestly fallen in love with a woman. I don't know how you label that, it's just how it is."
Well that confused fans when she married her boy Bell. So Wood took to her Twitter to clarify her bisexuality status following her wedding after a fan tweeted at her asking, “Question, honestly not trying to be an a**. Just trying to understand. Does this mean you are not bi anymore? How [does] that work?”
“No. It just means i am not single anymore ;)” Evan replied.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models