Why Adam Levine Loves Underwear
By Jeremy Kinser
Though Adam Levine told us last year he enjoys being "as naked as possible all the time," he is now touting his love of the controlling undergarment.
In response to his fellow The Voice mentor Christina Aguilera's confession that she doesn't wear underwear, Levine comes out in defense of the garments.
“It’s so funny ‘cause I love to wear underwear,” he tells AccessHollywood. “I’m not kidding,” the Maroon 5 frontman adds. “It keeps everything in check, you know? Like, I think it’s nice to know everything is set. [With] no underwear… I don’t know what could happen. I don’t want things flopping around. I don’t know if that’s the same for women, it’s a little simpler down there for you guys. I just need a buffer zone between my junk and the outside world.”
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula