Which 'Happy Endings' Character is Bisexual?
By Jeremy Kinser
Make room, Adam Pally. Max may be the most relatable LGBT character on TV, but he's no longer the only one on ABC's hit Happy Endings.
Eliza Coupe, who plays Jane, the control freak wife of metrosexual Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.) reveals to Vulture that her character has definitely romanced ladies in her past and says she's excited to work with actress Briga Heelan, who has been cast as her ex-girlfriend.
"I think it's hilarious, because Jane definitely dabbled in a same-sex situation, so it's not that unexpected," Coupe shares. "We'll get to hear about how crazy she was in art school. She was just like, Whoever, whatever, and it would get dark and gross and weird."
Coupe also reveals another personal trait she shares with many gay men—a fascination with Michael Fassbender, although she refuses to watch his on-screen nude scenes. "I don't want to see Shame," she says. "I'm still in my own delusional world that I will get a real live showing of that amazing piece someday, and I don't want to ruin it before I see it with my own hands.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'