RuPaul: 'I think regular politics is a stupid bore.'
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Daniel Reynolds via The Advocate
At the premiere party in West Hollywood for the upcoming premiere of All Stars, RuPaul and many of those in attendance started talking politics, according to The Advocate.
“I think regular politics is a stupid bore,” RuPaul said. “Politicians say things to get people to vote for them, so they can get into office and have power. But they don’t believe what they’re saying. Even when they say it, they don’t believe it. I don’t have time for that. I vote, but I don’t take any of that bullshit seriously.”
And as Drag Race judge Michelle Visage said later: “You can’t sit on your ass and complain. If you want to do something, fucking vote.” Read the whole story here.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.