Ricky Martin Wants You to Vote for Obama
By Jeremy Kinser
In case you need another reason to vote for President Obama, there's the urgent pleading of irresistible superstar Ricky Martin, who reminds viewers that the incumbent favors marriage equality.
"He supports my right to be who I am and marry the person I love and the right of all of us to live our lives openly," Martin says.
The star of the hit Broadway revival of Evita reveals another personal reason he's pledging allegiance to the current president—concern for his twin sons Matteo and Valentino. "As a parent, I'm especially thankful that the President is working to end bullying because no one should be afraid to walk down the street holding hands with the person they love," he shares.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans