Ricky Martin Wants You to Vote for Obama
By Jeremy Kinser
In case you need another reason to vote for President Obama, there's the urgent pleading of irresistible superstar Ricky Martin, who reminds viewers that the incumbent favors marriage equality.
"He supports my right to be who I am and marry the person I love and the right of all of us to live our lives openly," Martin says.
The star of the hit Broadway revival of Evita reveals another personal reason he's pledging allegiance to the current president—concern for his twin sons Matteo and Valentino. "As a parent, I'm especially thankful that the President is working to end bullying because no one should be afraid to walk down the street holding hands with the person they love," he shares.
Watch the video below.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50