Ricky Martin Wants You to Vote for Obama
By Jeremy Kinser
In case you need another reason to vote for President Obama, there's the urgent pleading of irresistible superstar Ricky Martin, who reminds viewers that the incumbent favors marriage equality.
"He supports my right to be who I am and marry the person I love and the right of all of us to live our lives openly," Martin says.
The star of the hit Broadway revival of Evita reveals another personal reason he's pledging allegiance to the current president—concern for his twin sons Matteo and Valentino. "As a parent, I'm especially thankful that the President is working to end bullying because no one should be afraid to walk down the street holding hands with the person they love," he shares.
Watch the video below.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.