Would Romney Win If He Were Gay?
By Jeremy Kinser
"What if you were just a little bit gay, Matt?" asks entertainer-activist Rosie Perez about Governor Mitt Romney's bid to win the presidential election. "Think of all the advantages that would provide."
In a new video Perez takes aim at Romney's recent courting of the Latino vote, including his statement that that if he was of Latin descent he'd stand a better chance of winning the election. She even jokingly reminds viewers of all the other "Hispanic presidents" from "Jorge Washington to "Jorge Bush, uno y dos." Perez then comes up with an even better idea. "What if you had a vagina? If you were a gay Latina this election would be in the bag for you," she suggests. Perez then wipes away fake tears as she shares, "Unfortunately, for you, Mitt, you were cursed with the hard-knock life growing up as the son of a wealthy governor and auto executive."
Watch the video below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Dave Franco: 'You've Literally Seen Me Have Sex With Myself'
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?