See Willam Belli Ride a Bike
By Diego James
There is so much to despise about the show Transfashionable, but then again, why hate, when you can just bask in the bizarro land that is Jonny Makeup? Hosted by Makeup, Transfashionable is hosted on The Stylish's YouTube channel (and brought to you by the same people who originated Project Runway and Top Chef) and is sort of in the vein of RuPaul's Drag U in the sense that it offers people the chance to "receive the ultimate makeover from a drag queen, ultimately celebrating our differences in a fun and relatable way." We didn't make that up. It's what they are doing. And while Makeup is the ultimate in gay minstrelsy, we love a Willam Belli moment. Remember Belli from RuPaul's Drag Race? And the infamous Chick-fil-A video? Yes! And since Makeup asks Belli to do this makeover, we couldn't help but share. Plus, we see Belli ride a bike! A drag queen on a bike? Yes!
Watch this hilarious ep and see for yourself how tragedy can inspire camp lunacy.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men