WATCH: 'Pride & Groom' on Here TV
By Out.com Editors
Thousands of gay women and men are getting married to one another around the country, but what's it like behind the scenes. We've seen plenty of straight TV shows that follow brides and grooms, now here's the first to follow a gay couple. Here TV's Pride & Groom follows Mitchell Cook and Paul Neenos as they go through this right of passage—from picking out invitations to the political aspects.
“Pride & Groom is dedicated to the thousands of activists, couples, and everyday gay and lesbian Americans across the country who are fighting for full marriage equality,” says Josh Rosenzweig, Senior Vice President of Original Programming and Development for Here TV. “We hope audiences across the country, both gay and straight, will see the emotional journey that all couples face deciding to enter into marriage and will laugh, cry, and be inspired by this true love story.” Watch the promo below.
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film