Chris Brown Does Good
By Diego James
Chris Brown, the man known to many as the guy who beat up his girlfriend Rihanna, is doing his best to turn his act around. Most recently he was seen with the Jenesse Youth Advocates at an event to help the children of domestic abuse.
“It's in my heart to show my fans, my friends and family and the families at Jenesse who stood by me they were right to give me another chance," Brown said. "I'm working hard to make them proud.”
The image and story was posted by Perez Hilton, another former bad seed who is trying to make good and is apologizing for his ways. As is stated in the post: "We know a little about turning over a new leaf, CB. And all you can do is take it one day at a time and just keep making the right choices. Trust us. If you prove you mean it, the fans will come around."
So is there more to the new-and-improved Chris Brown? We want to know!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models