Perez Hilton Apologizes to Sarah Jessica Parker
By Diego James
Perez Hilton (No. 39 on Out's Power List) has made plenty of enemies over the years. But now that he wants to be a nicer guy, he's having to take his lumps. He was on Andy Cohen's WWHL recently, when Cohen took him to task before he had to participate in the already anxiety inducing "Plead the Fifth" segement.
"You were very mean to my friend Sarah Jessica Parker," Cohen said. "You apologize to SJP for me."
Hilton gave a quick, terse apology, clearly uncomfortable, and then added: "I don’t know if she cares or if it matters."
"I think she would definitely appreciate it. Thank you for doing that," Cohen said.
In case that didn't stick, Hilton then took to his Twitter, where he wrote: "@SJP I do mean it. Sorry if anything I said in the past hurt you. I WAS a fan. And still am!"
Watch the clip below.
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey