First Look: 'The Performers' Shows Us Some Skin
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Matt Hoyle
The Performers is gonna be fun—and we are starting to get a sense of the cheekiness from the official "key" art that has just been released. It stars Alicia Silverstone, Cheyenne Jackson, Henry Winkler, Ari Graynor, Jenni Barber & Daniel Breaker
In the press release it's described as a:
"romantic comedy about two high school friends (Cheyenne Jackson and Daniel Breaker) -- and the women in their lives (Ari Graynor and Alicia Silverstone, respectively) -- who reconnect at the Adult Film Awards in Las Vegas. When the night takes an unexpected turn and relationships are threatened, Chuck Wood (Henry Winkler), the hardest-working man in the business, steps in to lend a hand. Sex, love, and Barry Manilow intersect in this comedy about the ups and downs and ins and outs of love."
And while we don't necessarily want to see Winkler's lil winkie, we know quite a few boys (and girls) who'd like to get more of a gander at Jackson in the buff. You'll get a chance to see it for yourself when the world-premiere begins previews Oct. 23 and opens November 14 on Broadway at Longacre Theatre.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower