A 'Will & Grace' Reunion (of Sorts)
By Diego James
Everyone keeps talking about the revamp, major overhaul, complete revision in store for season 2 of Smash, but no one will give us any details. Just that it's gonna fix all the many, many problems that have caused the NBC hopeful to fall a bit flat. If there was any fear that the backstage Broadway show would get less gay, fear no more. THR reports that Sean Hayes has nabbed an arc on the second season of NBC's Smash, which means he'll appear alongside his former Will & Grace co-star, Debra Messing.
But don't fret. Now that Josh Safran has taken over as showrunner, we're also expecting more Broadway star power, including Krysta Rodriguez, Andy Mientus, Jeremy Jordan, and Jennifer Hudson. That means Megan Hilty will have more people to play with we hope. She deserves it.
Now all we could hope for is some Megan Mullally action. And we'd be set for the season.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto