This Olympic Rower Seems Really Excited About His Medal
By Joseph Alexiou
Henrik Rummel, Olympic rower for the U.S. team, appears to have been standing up straight during the award ceremony for receiving a bronze medal (well done, team!). He was on his feet too: Clutching a small bouquet and grinning into the distance, Rummel clearly had much to be proud of.
As the rumblings about the photo began, the rower personally took to Reddit, the text-based nerve center of the internet, to deny that his boner was a boner:
"This is me and I swear it's not erect! I don't know why it ended up in that position but there you go."
We tend to be a pretty good judge of this kind of photo analysis, so chances are the thick-limbed rower is just trying to minimize his (totally unnecessary) embarassment. But if he is telling the truth and that piece is totally flaccid, then Henrik is a man of truly Teutonic proportions. As an American, we salute you.
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection