Lady Gaga Announces Title of New Album, ‘ARTPOP’
By Alex Panisch
That’s right, the news we’ve all been waiting for. Gaga’s third full-length album, coming out in 2013, is called ARTPOP (yes, in all caps). She broke the news Sunday morning via twitter, writing “make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details* good morning twitter!” This explains her more enigmatic tweet, which read simply “new album new ink” and was accompanied by a twitpic of the album title tattooed on her forearm. She also tweeted another photo, this one of the words “we could we could belong together. ARTPOP.”
Where she found the time to get a tattoo is a mystery to us. Between making ads for her upcoming fragrance to filming Machete Kills, Mother Monster’s been all over the place. Don't wear yourself out, girl!
make sure when writing about my new album/project ARTPOP that you CAPITALIZE the title, *its all in the details* good morning twitter!
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) August 5, 2012
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet