Iggy Pop Wishes He'd Had More Sex
By Out.com Editors
Photo by Colby Katz for the New York Times.
At 65, Iggy Pop is one of those legends for having seen and survived it all, and he's, remarkably, on tour for hist latest album, Apres. The super-sexual Pop (he's rumored to have been David Bowie's lover for a stint) denied some of the rumors in his book The Story of Iggy Pop, but he's not saying he didn't get around. In a Q&A in the New York Times Magazine, Iggy Pop admits that he's known for having had lots and lots of sex. When asked about the rep, he says: "I wish I could have had more.”
When asked how his relationship to his penis has changed, he gives an amazing response: “I would characterize it sort of like a powerful interest group within a political party at this point. It used to be the entire political party.”
If you're interested in more of the gayish ways of rock 'n' roll legends, you should check out Judy McGuire's recently released book, The Official Book of Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n' Roll Lists. It will give you a primer on every gayish thing ever rocker has done—ever.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet