WATCH: Chris Pine On His Gay Pride Encounter
By Diego James
We know that Spock is gay (well, at least actor Zachary Quinto who plays him in the current iteration of the iconic Star Trek character), but now his compadre Chris Pine, who plays Captain Kirk, went on Conan O'Brien's show to share the interesting information that he was chased down the street recently by a male Star Trek fan wearing a sock over his, er, stuff, all the while shouting "Captain Kirk!"
Pine also shared memories of his recent visit to New York City this past weekend—which, of course, happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150, 000 men, all very excited," he says. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series