WATCH: Chris Pine On His Gay Pride Encounter
By Diego James
We know that Spock is gay (well, at least actor Zachary Quinto who plays him in the current iteration of the iconic Star Trek character), but now his compadre Chris Pine, who plays Captain Kirk, went on Conan O'Brien's show to share the interesting information that he was chased down the street recently by a male Star Trek fan wearing a sock over his, er, stuff, all the while shouting "Captain Kirk!"
Pine also shared memories of his recent visit to New York City this past weekend—which, of course, happened to coincide with its Pride weekend. "It was like 150, 000 men, all very excited," he says. "Then I got chased down the street by a large man wearing a sock around his ... shouting 'Captain Kirk!' It was quite a welcome to the city."
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It