It Gets Better...Sort Of
By Peter Frost
So, yes, it gets better...but what happens afterward? Well, thanks to Eliot Glazer, wonder no more! It Gets Betterish, a new webseries from the funny guy, tackles what happens when the clouds roll in and rain on the gay rainbow of life. Centered on Eliot and his friend Brent, each episode addresses a different theme, with topics ranging from fag hags to Republicans—and just about everything in between.
In the 10 episodes currently available, some of the major dilemmas the duo deal with include Eliot’s sweating problem, being gifted Lady Gaga tickets without actually being a Lady Gaga fan, and a hostile drag queen with a beard and a vendetta.
Click here to check out the official site of the series and check out the “Fag Hag” episode of the web series below!
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film