Anderson Cooper Gets Sassy on Flight
By Peter Frost
While on a United Airlines flight, a newly “emboldened” Anderson Cooper got a bit bothered when a nearby passenger tried to snap pictures of him while he was attempting to sleep. During his appearance on Kathy, the usually levelheaded anchor told host Kathy Griffin about the experience, saying, “I grabbed the guy on the shoulder, and said something to the effect of, “Bitch, what the f**k are you doing?” The most random thing about the incident? Johnny Weir was sitting next to him on the flight.
Check out the clip below!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50