Anderson Cooper Gets Sassy on Flight
By Peter Frost
While on a United Airlines flight, a newly “emboldened” Anderson Cooper got a bit bothered when a nearby passenger tried to snap pictures of him while he was attempting to sleep. During his appearance on Kathy, the usually levelheaded anchor told host Kathy Griffin about the experience, saying, “I grabbed the guy on the shoulder, and said something to the effect of, “Bitch, what the f**k are you doing?” The most random thing about the incident? Johnny Weir was sitting next to him on the flight.
Check out the clip below!
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale