Identity of John Travolta's Second Accuser is Revealed
By Out.com Editors
The Daily News has tracked down the second accuser in the John Travolta sex abuse trial, formerly only known as "John Doe No. 2," and he turns out to be an African-American dad living in Smyrna, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. As the News describes him: "A beefy 6-footer with massive arms, Truesdale is soft-spoken and has a calm demeanor. He’s a certified nail technician, a licensed massage therapist and a married dad."
Truesdale filed his $2 million lawsuit for sexual assault on May 8. But since then, the case has gotten a bit more bumpy, with the first accuser dropping out, and now Truesdale's former lawyer, Okorie Okorocha, saying that Truesdale's current lawyer, Gloria Allred, is stealing his clients.
Whatever happens, it seems that the drama is just heating up.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters