Identity of John Travolta's Second Accuser is Revealed
By Out.com Editors
The Daily News has tracked down the second accuser in the John Travolta sex abuse trial, formerly only known as "John Doe No. 2," and he turns out to be an African-American dad living in Smyrna, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. As the News describes him: "A beefy 6-footer with massive arms, Truesdale is soft-spoken and has a calm demeanor. He’s a certified nail technician, a licensed massage therapist and a married dad."
Truesdale filed his $2 million lawsuit for sexual assault on May 8. But since then, the case has gotten a bit more bumpy, with the first accuser dropping out, and now Truesdale's former lawyer, Okorie Okorocha, saying that Truesdale's current lawyer, Gloria Allred, is stealing his clients.
Whatever happens, it seems that the drama is just heating up.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- What Does LGBT Power Look Like in 2014
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet