Ben Cohen and Prince Harry Don't Like Bullying
By Out.com Editors
There are some combinations that just make sense together. Peanut butter and jelly, Sonny and Cher, and Patsy and Edina amongst them. But today, you can officially add another delectable duo to that list. Thanks to Ben Cohen's Facebook page (which, if you haven't been following, you should start) dropped this tidbit of hotnes. The former rugby player posed with the flame-haired, hottie royal Prince Harry in support of Cohen's anti-bullying foundation Stand Up. While we obviously suppor the cause, the visual is some major inspiration.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter