Ben Cohen and Prince Harry Don't Like Bullying
By Out.com Editors
There are some combinations that just make sense together. Peanut butter and jelly, Sonny and Cher, and Patsy and Edina amongst them. But today, you can officially add another delectable duo to that list. Thanks to Ben Cohen's Facebook page (which, if you haven't been following, you should start) dropped this tidbit of hotnes. The former rugby player posed with the flame-haired, hottie royal Prince Harry in support of Cohen's anti-bullying foundation Stand Up. While we obviously suppor the cause, the visual is some major inspiration.
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Year of Penny: VH1 to Re-Air 'Happy Endings'