Ben Cohen and Prince Harry Don't Like Bullying
By Out.com Editors
There are some combinations that just make sense together. Peanut butter and jelly, Sonny and Cher, and Patsy and Edina amongst them. But today, you can officially add another delectable duo to that list. Thanks to Ben Cohen's Facebook page (which, if you haven't been following, you should start) dropped this tidbit of hotnes. The former rugby player posed with the flame-haired, hottie royal Prince Harry in support of Cohen's anti-bullying foundation Stand Up. While we obviously suppor the cause, the visual is some major inspiration.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists