Win Two Tickets to Germany!
By Out.com Editors
The opening of Berlin’s new Brandenburg Airport (BER) was delayed till Fall, but Germany itself is blazing full steam ahead as one of Europe’s Gay Greats. And its upstart carrier airberlin, now the country’s second largest and a full member of the oneworld Alliance, is rolling out the welcome mat for American LGB and Ts (and their cool-with-it allies) with a new dedicated gay microsite. Click for featured info on LGBT travel to Europe, a calendar of events, highlights of happenings, and more as the site evolves.
To celebrate the launch, airberlin is offering a lucky reader a pair of tickets from the U.S. to Germany. That’s right: two free tickets! Click here to enter from now till the end of May.
With nonstop service from six U.S. gateways (New York-JFK, Miami, Fort Meyers, LA, SF, and Las Vegas) to Berlin or Düsseldorf -- and crazy easy train and plane connections from there -- Deutschland is your oyster. And with onward connections afterward to London, Barcelona, Ibiza, Mykonos, Venice, Rome, Zurich, and Stockholm, to name just a few, so is Europe.
For more information, to enter the sweepstakes, and to book your travels, visit AirBerlin.com/lgbt
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- How Devonte Hynes of Blood Orange Saved Pop Music
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models