For & Against: Reactions to Obama's 'Evolution'
By Diego James
For & Against host Jim Morrison trolled the streets of Chelsea yesterday after Obama's historic statement supporting marriage equality for LGBT people to see what people in New York City were thinking after the announcement was aired online. It was mostly positive—as one guy said, "He's for it? If it makes people happy, whatever makes people happy, makes people happy."—although some thought it could hurt him politically. But Morrison urges gay Republicans to stand with Obama and vote for his progressive politics rather than Romney's bigoted approach to policy. Watch the full clip below.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips