For & Against: Reactions to Obama's 'Evolution'
By Diego James
For & Against host Jim Morrison trolled the streets of Chelsea yesterday after Obama's historic statement supporting marriage equality for LGBT people to see what people in New York City were thinking after the announcement was aired online. It was mostly positive—as one guy said, "He's for it? If it makes people happy, whatever makes people happy, makes people happy."—although some thought it could hurt him politically. But Morrison urges gay Republicans to stand with Obama and vote for his progressive politics rather than Romney's bigoted approach to policy. Watch the full clip below.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way