Obama Supports Same-Sex Marriage, Has Finally Evolved
By Out.com Editors
Barack Obama has finally emerged from the primordial goo of evolution to come out, full-formed, as a full supporter of gay marriage. The New York Times just broke the story on their digital homepage, but we have more questions than answers at this point, like what is the President's favorite musical theater diva (Bernadette or Patti...tell us!), and what did he think of Prada's fall 2012 collection? So many things to ask him. In the meantime, we find some small solace in knowing the man in charge has got our backs.
But seriously: For full text, read here.
Excerpts of the interview will air tonight on ABC’s “World News with Diane Sawyer.”
Watch the video below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan