Lance Bass Pays Kathy Griffin a Surprise Visit
By Evan Lambert
Kathy Griffin is very well-known for her stunt-queen moves, which include telling Jesus to "suck it" at the Emmys and getting a public pap smear. But last night, Lance Bass stole that role from her when he made a surprise visit to the set of her new talk show Kathy (Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on Bravo).
With Griffin sitting in his lap, Bass publicly denied all of Griffin's completely-sincere accusations that he hosts scandalous, boisterous parties for young Hollywood stars like Amanda Bynes. In fact, he does the exact opposite, sniffing their cups and confiscating them. What a kill-joy!
We also learned that Griffin's assistant, Tiffany, is attempting to start a union of celebrity assistants (which "scares the shit out of" Griffin.) Apparently, the fact that they have their own Hallmark holiday isn't enough.
(Yes, Assistants' Day is a thing. It's technically called Administrative Professionals' Day, but still. It's real.)
Check out the video of Bass' visit below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Beyoncé Liberated
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles