Reasons to Go to Coachella: Joe Manganiello Walks Around Shirtless
By Out.com Editors
To some audiophiles, the Coachella music festival probably sounds like a slice of nirvana (the place of spiritual transendence, not the grunge band, obviously). This year's roster included headlining acts from every melodic genre possible—Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Florence + the Machines, Bon Iver, The Black Keys, DJ Shadow, Azelia Banks, and St. Vincent are just a few of the many, many acts that took to the stage. But in reality, anyone who has ever been to a music festival like this knows it's a lot more fun in theory than in practice. The scorching desert sun, lack of restroom facilities, overpriced food and drink, and swarming crowds can make the experience less-than-ideal.
One good thing that could come from the suffering that is placed upon you? The chance that you just may see Joe Manganiello walking around without his top on, as Just Jared points out. Even better? The fact that, should you be unable to control your urge to run up to him and grope his chisled bod, you can blame it on the power of the music, or something like that.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever